Kouroushis Dairy have recently added Goat Kefir to their Kefir range. Kefir has a tart and refreshing flavor similar to that of yogurt and contains many health benefits making it worth adding it to your daily diet!
Some benefits of Kefir include:
- It helps good digestive function and contributes to a healthy immune system.
- It is highly probiotic which means it helps defend against harmful bacteria.
- It helps build bone strength as it contains Calcium and Vitamin K2.
- It is suitable for people who are lactose intolerant as it contains less lactose than milk and is easier to digest.
- It has high biological and nutritional value due to low fat and calories.
- It is ideal for hydration with high nutritional value.
Goat milk which is used in the production of Kouroushis new Goat Kefir also has many nutritional benefits:
- Goat milk contains less lactose than cow milk, which may make it a better option for those with mild lactose sensitivities. Less lactose means that it is easier to digest.
- Goat milk is closer to human milk than cow milk. It has fewer allergenic proteins and contains A2 casein, which causes less inflammation.
- Goat milk is high in calcium which is good for our bones and high levels of minerals such as selenium, which is a key component in the immune system functionality, protecting us from illness and infections.
- Goat milk helps increase “good” cholesterol levels while reducing “bad” cholesterol levels.
- Goat milk has nearly twice as many beneficial fatty acids to cow milk, which help prevent stroke, heart attack, and other coronary complications.
- The high potassium levels in goat milk also help reduce blood pressure, as potassium helps relax blood vessels and relieves tension on the cardiovascular system.
- And last but definitely not least Kouroushis Goat Kefir contains 0% fat making it a perfect option for those looking out for their weight!
Kouroushis Goat Kefir is the newest addition to Kouroushis Dairy product line which includes Yogurt, Cheese and Drinks.