John Per has recently added Himalayan Salt to its range, in two formats, Glass Grinder 115g and Sachet 150g.
Himalayan salt, also known as Himalayan crystal salt, is a type of rock salt best known for its striking pink color which comes from the natural presence of several trace minerals, including magnesium and iodine. Himalayan salt is unrefined and hand-mined from caves in northern Pakistan. Because it is millions of years old and has sat untouched, many people believe that Himalayan crystal salt is a better option than standard table salt, which may contain toxins and pollutants.
Himalayan salt has matured over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure in an environment that is free of toxins and impurities. Even better, this form of salt contains about 80 natural minerals and elements used by the human body. Many believe that natural Himalayan crystal salt offers health benefits such as:
• Regulating water levels in the body
• Promoting stable pH balance
• Encouraging healthy blood sugar levels
• Reducing the appearance of aging
• Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy balance
• Aiding vascular health
• Supporting healthy respiratory function
• Promoting overall sinus health
• Reducing cramps
• Promoting healthy sleep patterns
• Encouraging healthy libido
• Promoting kidney and gallbladder health
John Per Himalaya salt can be enjoyed by sprinkling over your food or in cooking.
*All the above is purely informative. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. For any illness and treatment you should always consult your doctor.